Michael Dibbs, M.D.| 337-984-9355
When you’ve been diagnosed with a heart condition, getting the right treatment is vital. Dr. Michael Dibbs and the staff at Cardiology Center Of Acadiana, Inc. are here for you. We care about your future and wellness.
Call today to schedule your appointment!
• Atrial fibrillation
• Carotid artery disease
• Coronary artery disease
• Obesity and related complications
• Sleep apnea
• Supraventricular tachycardia
• Ventricular fibrillation and tachycardia
Our friendly team and dedicated care will help you no matter what heart condition you might be coping with.
24 hours answering service for your convenience
When you have an emergency, we are there for you. Our answering service is available day and night to take your emergency call, and it’s always our goal to give you the most flexible and convenient help possible.
• Heart attack or heart failure, including sudden cardiac arrest
• Blood pressure and cholesterol testing and treatment
• Low ejection fraction
• Peripheral vascular disease
• Valve disease